Sunday, October 13, 2013

Feliz Cumpleaños, Timmy!

Today is a very special day because it is the birthday of the most important man in my life—the one and only Timmy T. People always say they have the best dad, but I know for a fact that isn’t true, because I have him! The list of sacrifices he has made for my family over the years would be somewhere close to infinity if I were to write them all down. He has always supported us in everything and never complained for one second about it.

There are so many things I love about my dad, but my favorite thing about him is how much fun I have with him. Every time I am with him we are always laughing and straight up having a good time. His corny jokes get me every time (as much as I try to not laugh). And, even better, his corny jokes get him every time, too. His presence calms me, and I know everything is going to be alright when he is around. I feel a great sense of security and comfort knowing I have him by my side supporting me.

So here’s to someone who I love dearly, who takes care of me, and who I respect immensely.




Happy Birthday, Dad!

1 comment:

  1. he would give his life for you...the BEST dad for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete